ChronoTrack’s Bib-tags are a superb single use tag option for running events, including mud-runs.
One or two thin strips (depending on the event) are encoded with the entrant's bib number and attached to the back of the entrant's race bib.
ChronoTrack’s Bib-tags provide event organisers and entrants the following benefits:
- Industry standard read rates
- Fewer volunteers at registration as there is no need for a separate distribution process for the bib and chip.
- Enhanced registration accuracy
- Reduced space required at registration with slim-line tag and bib integration
- No volunteers required at the finish line there to retrieve the tags – the entrants keep their tags as a memento of the event.
- No need for entrants to stand in line in the finish shute cooling off or possibly cramping while their timing tag is retrieved.
- No charge back if a tag is lost or not returned.
How should the Bib-tag be handled?
- The bibs should not be folded or creased across the timing tags.
- Your bib must be visible at all times