ChronoTrack’s single-use T-tag option for multi-sport, and running events.
ChronoTrack Tri Tag (uses include triathlons, multisport events)
Weight 8gm 48mm (H) x 31mm (W) x 20mm (D) including shell (28mm (D) with foam and shell
A tag encoded with the entrant's bib number is mounted on a custom designed plastic holder.
ChronoTrack T-tags may be attached to an entrant's ankle using either a disposable tyvek band, or re-useable neoprene strap
ChronoTrack’s T-tags provide event organisers and entrants the following benefits:
- High read rates (if instructions are followed)
- No need for entrants to stand in line in the finish shute cooling off or possibly cramping while their timing tag is retrieved.
- No charge back if a tag is lost or not returned.
- No volunteers required at the finish line there to retrieve the tags – the entrants keep their tags as a memento of the event.
- Versatile use provides maximum flexibility when tag ordering..
How should the T-tag be attached?
- The tags must be attached with logo facing out.
- The tags must be attached as per instructions for your event
- The orange tag holder is designed to provide a gap between the tag and all solid objects. This gap must be maintained when fitting the tag to your ankle or shoe.
Single Use T-tag attached with disposable band
Single Use T-tag attached to ankle